Camisha Lemons is Of-Counsel at Stephens Reed & Armstrong, PLLC. She has worked with the firm since 2019 and focuses on advocating for clients in the areas of Business, Estate Planning and Probate.
- J.D., Thurgood Marshall School of Law, 2011, Juris Doctor
- B.A., Texas Woman’s University, 2006, Dance & Dance Education
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Texas Probate Law American Inn of Court
Houston Lawyers Association
- Texas Bay Area Bar Association
- Texas Bar - Real Estate, Probate and Trusts Law Section
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Certified Mediator
- “Top 40 Under 40”, The National Black Lawyers
- Houstonia 2021-2022 Top Lawyer - Business Law
In addition to her law practice, she is devoted to community service and volunteerism. Through her first love, dance, she provides education to children, as she helps bring exposure and access to the arts. She serves in leadership capacity in various ministries of her community church. She also serves as the Executive Director of Victory in the Community CDC. In her free time, Camisha enjoys spending time with her family, reading, dancing and being a health and wellness advocate.